California Coastal Organics Collective Services
In-Home Care and Medical Marijuana Delivery
After registering with the collective and being verified by our staff as a qualified patient you will be eligible to begin receiving in-home care and medicine delivery. We service the Counties of The Bay Area incuding Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Sonoma, Solano, and Napa. Our service staff is in the area two days a week and certain areas are eligible for daily services. (Daily service areas may have limited menu selections. Ask for daily details.) Below is our standard delivery schedule:
Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties: Tuesdays and Saturdays
Alameda, Contra Costa Counties: Thursdays and Sundays (Daily Available)
All Bay Area Counties: Mondays and Fridays
In order to ensure orders can be accurately filled, your order must be received by 2:00 pm of the prior day. There is a $100 minimum order requirement. To protect our service staff, payment is preferred by money order or credit card. Cash is okay too but we may not deliver to certain areas at certain times for cash.
- Patients or Caregivers must be present at time of delivery and have identification and medical documentation available upon request
- Patients have a right to inspect the medicine and return any items not wanted for a full refund
- You must meet CCO staff at the agreed time window. Our staff has a great deal of patients who depend on us to be timely and efficient. Missing scheduled appointments can affect the entire system and if it repeatedly happens, can result in membership termination.
- Our delivery/in-home care staff will do its best to accommodate your needs. They have a job to do, so please be respectful of their time allowance. They are available to answer any questions you have about our products and services. They can counsel you on what medicines and services may be helpful, and/or instruct you on methods of medicating to assure you have a pleasant experience. If they are unable to answer your needs, they will direct you to an adequate resource.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. Our staff is trained to avoid precarious and volatile situations. We demand that staffers be treated with respect and maintain a professional relationships. If our staff feels threatened or disrespected they can choose to leave the situation immediately and any payment will be refunded.
- Drivers do not carry cash. Any approved cash transactions must have exact change.
- Delivery is free to most areas. Certain rural areas may require an additional delivery fee or a higher minimum order.
- Patient Care Staff carries literature, educational materials, forms, and other collective materials for your convenience. Please let them know if you are in need of any materials.
- Do unto our service staff as you would have them do unto you. The golden rule will ensure that an amicable and prosperous relationship is maintained. Sometimes issues will arise. Please be understanding and considerate to staffers and they will be sure to do their best to satisfy your concerns. If there are any issues our staff has not handled please contact the collective and ask to speak with our managing director.
- If for some reason our staff is running late or will be unable to make a scheduled delivery they will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the situation and do their best to reschedule at a time that is convenient for you. While we never plan on this scenario, sometimes powers out of our control may interfere with our normal procedure and efficiency.
- Drivers carry a GPS panic button and are in constant contact with collective management. For your safety and theirs, they will not hesitate to contact law enforcement if there is a threat to their, or your, safety.
- We want your experience to be stress free and enjoyable. As a member of our collective we look for your input to make our service to you better. Please inform us of anything we can do to make CCO better for everyone.
Great Cannabis Medicines
Years of experience producing and providing medicine allows CCO members to enjoy a wide array of high quality and effective cannabis medicines. Our network of members provides the collective with a variety of cannabis medicines that conform to rigid standards of quality assurance. Medicines are routinely screened by an analytical lab for potency levels and molds to ensure safety and accountability. If you would like to provide medicine for the collective please contact us and inquire about how to do so. For information on CCO’s standards and expectations for medicine production, packaging, and labeling for our medicine download the “Best Practices” document here: http://www.californiacoastalorganics.org/downloads/CCO.Best.Practices.pdf
Our house strains are produced in organic soils using General Organics nutrients. We conform to all standards expected of certified organic farm and create medicines that are free from harsh chemical growth nutrients and pesticides. Medicines that are not produced organically will be labeled as so for your convenience.
Flowers: Commonly referred to as “buds,” the cannabis flowers are simply the raw flowering clusters of the cannabis plant. This raw material can be vaporized, inhaled, extracted, or used in food preparations.
Extracts/Concentrates: We normally have great high quality extracts available. We carry a regular supply of hashes, kiefs, and oils for your convenience. All extracts are produced by experienced members and meet the high standards expected by CCO.
Food-Based Medicines: Sometimes called “edibles,” we carry a consistent and quality selection of delicious and effective cannabis foods. These foods are produced by trained food handlers and are handled with extreme care to ensure freshness.
Tinctures: These ingestible cannabis infused liquids are normally based with either alcohol or glycerin. They are very effective and great to add to your beverage of choice or to use on their own.
Topical Medicines: We carry an assortment of lotions, salves, and topical applications that provide great relief. While the psychoactive effects are minimal in these products, many patients find relief for deep pains, skin conditions, and muscle tensions.
Complimentary Care Services:
We understand that it is our duty to serve those in need. We offer complimentary care and medicines to qualifying patients. If you are in need of financial assistance please let our intake staff know. As a collective of patients, we believe that helping those in need to access quality medicines is paramount to our success. Know that a percentage of your normal price for medicine goes to help others through the CCO Complimentary Care program.
We offer a 20% discount to SENIORS, VETERANS, patients on SSI/SSDI, and STUDENTS. If you qualify for one of these discounts please let our staff know at the time of ordering. We require proof of status upon the first discounted delivery.
We are a mobile medical marijuana dispensary that brings a high level of service and professionalism to you. Our closed-loop collective ensures all medical marijuana is safe and grown with care.